Eczerill – Eczema Herbal Ointment, 2oz
$4.00 – $19.20
Relieve the pain and itch from eczema without harmful drugs. Helps soothe irritated skin making it perfect for treating Psoriasis as well.
Eczema, also known as atopic dermatitis, is a skin inflammation and can be itchy, and irritating. Most eczema feels better when it is slightly moist. With eczema the skin dries out, leaving it red, scaly, and sometimes very sore.
From our main herbalist ~ “I suffered with eczema for 30 years. After becoming a medical herbalist, I developed this special combination of organic herbs and oils to help treat and heal the symptoms of eczema.”
It is best with most eczema cases to keep the area away from excessive water while inflamed, but still keep it moisturized. Eczerill™ ointment does just that.
Relieve the pain and itch from eczema without harmful drugs. Our all natural Eczerill ointment starts with a base of sesame oil which contains natural vitamin E and is by nature an anti-inflammatory oil. We add organic Apricot Oil which is beneficial to sensitive damaged skin. This oil contains essential fatty acids and is also high in Vitamins A and E. All of these factors help soothe irritated skin making it a terrific psoriasis and eczema treatment.
Perfect for treating Psoriasis as well as Eczema. Dab a small amount onto affected area as much as needed to relieve symptoms.
Herbs we Use in Eczerill and Why
- Aloe (Aloe Barbadensis) – Relieves inflammation and soothes the skin.
- Burdock Root (Articum lappa) – Minimizes the destruction of skin cells.
- Calendula (Calendula officinalis) – Soothes inflamed, red skin. It has anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties
- Chamomile (Chamomilla recutita) – Relieves itching. It has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Chickweed (Stellaria media)- Helps to soothe skin and stops itching.
- Marshmallow Root (Althaea officinalis) – Acts as an emollient for the skin and prevents infection.
- Oatstraw (Avena sativa) – Helps stop itching, and is an emollient for the skin.
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) – Helps to stimulate skin circulation to speed healing.
- Witch Hazel (Hamamelis virginiana)- Relieves inflammation.
Wash area well. Apply onto affected area up to 5 times a day.
Aloe, burdock root, calendula, chamomile, chickweed, marshmallow root, oatstraw, rosemary, witch hazel, sesame & apricot oils, cocoa butter, beeswax, lavender essential oil.
Discontinue use if rash occurs. Do not ingest. Keep away from children. Will stain fabric. Not recommended during pregnancy. Do not use if allergic or sensitive to ingredients.