COVID-19 update: Natural wellness and care is the fabric of what we do here at Cloverleaf Farm.
We are shipping Monday through Friday (excluding US holidays), however, there may be delays in preparing your order because of the current situation and/or delays from the postal service in receiving your order. Please refer to our COVID-19 Shipping information for updates.
We provide tracking information for all orders. Please provide your correct email address so you can receive this information.
Let us know if we can assist you with any product questions by emailing [email protected].
Be well. Stay well.
All orders are shipped promptly unless otherwise stated on our site banner or for back ordered items. Backorders typically take a few additional days. When ordering, please factor in weekends, holidays, weather conditions, and other factors beyond our control.
Orders are shipped USPS (United States Postal Service) with tracking confirmation for reliable, quick delivery. For free shipping, we reserve the right to use any reliable shipping service that includes tracking.
First-Class Mail Parcel: Prices range from a few dollars and up depending on where the package is shipping and the weight. This option is less expensive but your order may take longer to arrive. Orders over a certain weight will not be given this shipping option.
USPS Priority Mail: Prices are calculated based on weight and your address. Priority Mail within the continental US is typically 2-4 days. As with all our shipping options, you will receive a tracking number once the order is ready for shipping.
International Orders: We ship all over the world. A complete listing is provided in the checkout screens in the country selection. Depending on your location, you can select First Class International or Priority. We recommend Priority as it is the only method offered where order claims can typically be filed. We assume no responsibility for International orders once they leave the US. Note that First Class International packages are usually not insurable and as a result, claims can’t be processed against them. If your International order is delayed, the best course of action is to file a claim/inquiry with your country’s postal services.
Free Shipping: Qualifying orders are shipped without charge in the US. We select the shipping method.
Please refer to the USPS website for delivery times to your address including Priority Mail services.
We reserve the right to delay any order deemed suspicious or flagged as suspicious by a credit card or payment processor.
All orders receive an order tracking number sent to you via email so you can easily track your package. Please use this information before contacting us. Failure to use a valid email address means you won’t receive this information. To protect your privacy, we will not resend this information to a different email address.
It’s very rare that an order is lost. You may use the USPS missing package inquiry at https://www.usps.com/ to assist in locating your package.
When contacting us regarding your order, please provide your order number along with other pertinent information. It will take us longer to respond without an order number to reference.
We are not responsible for lost, misdirected, stolen, or unaccepted packages. If a package states it was delivered then we assume it was delivered. Contact your local post office for assistance in these situations.
- Our default shipping agent is USPS.
- Please note that your shipping cost is calculated online with integrated USPS shipping modules. These online shipping quotes are estimates based on weight and volume calculations. We reserve the right to change the shipping charges. If this occurs, you will be contacted for approval before your order is processed.
- All orders are shipped from our Central Warehouse in the US. Any import taxes, tariffs, etc., for international orders, are the responsibility of the customer. There are no refunds for orders where such fees are not paid even if the package is returned to us.
- La Dafe, LLC dba Cloverleaf Farm takes no responsibility for any losses, damages or delays that may occur. Similarly, we must be notified should additional insurance be required. Without notification, we ship products without insurance. Please note that transporters often do not heat their trucks in winter, nor refrigerate them in summer. This will not harm the integrity of the product. Simply leave the product at room temperature for 24 hours before opening. Occasionally, stirring the product before use will be required to regain its consistency.
- Regular Priority and First Class are sent signature not required.
- Additional Charges: If your address is input incorrectly or missing information, and requires USPS to update the information, there may be an additional charge that will be billed to the customer. Confirm that your address is correct before completing your order.
- Tariffs, import taxes, and other fees related to international orders are the responsibility of the receiver. There are no refunds for failure to accept your package and pay the fees due.
- Alternative shipping methods are available on request for orders over $500; however, we take no responsibility for shipping that is arranged by our customers. This includes the following:
- Customers using their own shipping account;
- Customers using their own courier;
- Customers arranging for a third party to facilitate shipping.
Should a customer decide to handle their own shipping arrangements, we require that a WAIVER be signed. This ensures that we aren’t held accountable for any shipping issue outside of our control.
Please note that in all instances where payment is required, a copy of the invoice will be forwarded with receipt for payment.
Cloverleaf Farm takes no responsibility for any loss, damages, or delay that may occur. Similarly, we must be notified should additional insurance be required. Without notification, we ship products without insurance.
- We notify our customers of out-of-stock items. If we do not hear back from them within 2 business days, their orders will be shipped as-is and the balance will be refunded to them by the original method of payment. Out-of-stock items are NOT automatically shipped later when the stock is replenished but must be reordered at that time. Regular ordering policies will apply.
- Packing slips will be shipped with all orders. Customers are encouraged to retain a copy of the emailed invoice as a packing slip until their order is received. Do not ask us to exclude this important document.
- Cloverleaf Farm will not be held responsible for refunding the cost of freight for shipments or on any orders that are delayed for reasons outside of our control.
Please also see our Return Policy and any other informational pages.