We know you want our products ASAP! All orders are shipped promptly on the same or next business day unless otherwise stated on our site banner. When ordering, please factor in weekends, holidays, and weather conditions.
Most orders are shipped USPS (United States Postal Service) with tracking confirmation for reliable, quick delivery. For free shipping, we reserve the right to use UPS or other reliable method with tracking.
First-Class Mail Parcel: Prices range from a few dollars and up depending on where the package is shipping and it’s weight. This option is less expensive but your order may take longer to arrive. This option will only allow the package to be 13 ounces in weight or less. If the order is over this limit, you will not be given this shipping option.
USPS Priority Mail: Prices are calculated based on weight and your address. Priority mail within the continental US is typically 2-4 days. As with all our shipping options, you will receive a tracking number once the order is ready for shipping.
International Orders: We ship all over the world. A complete listing is provided in the checkout screens in the country selection. You can select First Class International or Priority. Priority will be a quicker delivery and order claims typically be filed with Priority services. We assume no responsibility for International orders once they leave the US. Note that First Class International packages are usually not insurable and as a result, claims can’t be processed against them. If your International order is delayed, the best course of action is to file a claim/inquiry with your country’s postal services.
Express Mail: Available in most US areas for quickest delivery. Express Mail does not mean overnight. (Please note that Express may not be next day delivery for your zip code.) In most areas, you must sign to receive your Express Mail packages. Refer to the USPS website for complete details on Express Mail service. Orders must be completed prior to noon ET on business days to ship out that same day. Orders completed after noon ET may not ship until the following business day. Please allow for holidays, weekends, and weather.
Free Shipping: Orders $80 or more are shipped without charge in the US. We select the shipping method.
Please refer to USPS website for delivery times to your address including Express Mail services.
We reserve the right to delay any order deemed suspicious or flagged as suspicious by a credit card or payment processor.
All orders receive an order tracking number sent to you via email so you can easily track your package. Please use this information before contacting us. Failure to use a valid email address means you won’t receive this information.
It’s very rare that an order is lost. You may use the USPS missing package inquiry at https://prd2faq.usps.com/faq/iq/usps/request.do?forward=emailUs to assist in locating your package. If the tracking system says it is lost and you used your correct mailing address, we will promptly replace your order. Claims may be subject to proper processing acceptance. For faster service, please provide your order number in all correspondence with us.
We are not responsible for lost, misdirected, stolen, or unaccepted packages. If a package states it was delivered then we assume it was delivered. Contact your local post office/UPS for assistance in this situation.
- Our default shipping agent is USPS.
- Please note that your shipping cost is calculated online with integrated USPS shipping modules. These online shipping quotes are estimates based on weight and volume calculations. We reserve the right to change the shipping charges. If this occurs, you will be contacted for approval before your order is processed.
- All orders are shipped from our Central Warehouse in the US. Any import taxes, tariffs, etc., for international orders are the responsibility of the customer. There are no refunds for orders where such fees are not paid even if the package is returned to us.
- KalMid Group, Inc., dba Cloverleaf Farm takes no responsibility for any losses, damages or delays that may occur. Similarly, we must be notified should additional insurance be required. Without notification we ship products without insurance. Please note that transporters often do not heat their trucks in winter, nor refrigerate them in summer. This will not harm the integrity of the product. Simply leave the product at room temperature for 24 hours before opening. Occasionally, stirring the product before use will be required to regain its consistency.
- Priority Express typically requires orders to be signed when delivered. Regular Priority and First Class are sent signature not required. Should customers want the ‘signature required’ option, a fee may be charged by the carrier. In the case of Express orders, there may be a charge for signature not required.
- Additional Charges: If your address is input incorrectly or missing information, and requires USPS to update the information, there may be an additional charge that will be billed to the customer. Confirm that your address is correct before completing your order.
- Alternative shipping methods are available on request for orders over $500; however, we take no responsibility for shipping that is arranged by our customers. This includes the following:
- Customers using their own shipping account;
- Customers using their own courier;
- Customers arranging for a third party to facilitate shipping.
Should a customer decide to handle their own shipping arrangements, we require that a WAIVER be signed. This ensures that we aren’t held accountable for any shipping issue outside of our control.
Please note that in all instances where payment is required, a copy of the invoice will be forwarded with receipt for payment.
Cloverleaf Farm takes no responsibility for any loss, damages, or delay that may occur. Similarly, we must be notified should additional insurance be required. Without notification, we ship products without insurance.
- We notify our customers for out-of-stock items. If we do not hear back from them within 2 business days, their orders will be shipped as-is and the balance will be refunded to them by the original method of payment. Out-of-stock items are NOT automatically shipped later when the stock is replenished, but must be reordered at that time. Regular ordering policies will apply.
- Packing slips will be shipped with all orders. Customers are encouraged to retain a copy of the emailed invoice as a packing slip until their order is received. Do not ask us to exclude this important document.
- Cloverleaf Farm will not be held responsible for refunding the cost of freight for Expedited or Express shipments or on any orders that are delayed for reasons outside of our control.
Please also see our Return Policy and any other informational pages.